Vital Training – genius loci
by Janine Engeleiter
Once the author Hunter S. Thompson advised a friend. He wanted him to see his own way and not to pick a made way that does not suit him. He encouraged him to create.
How do we create?
We create from what we know. The less we are open, the less we see, the less we create. Or we create always the same. Loops in time.
Coming from this position I finally accepted life as a joyful creation and within all the lessons from different directions I have never heard of before. I always wanted difference and realised I had to be the difference, the change, first.
Coming to the bottom of what I am – to the high depth of the creative ocean – allows me to be who I am. Different, unique.
We create in and out of ourselves because we are the power to create.
Now I am in a confident position to share and to support people with my abilities. This is my vital, natural state of being.
Please do not be shy or hesitate to contact me.
Love, Light and Nature
What did I create and am I creating?
- worked as coach for youth Basketball teams in Berlin and Hamburg
- worked with kids in the township Katutura, Namibia
- worked as whale watch guide for firmm, Spain
- studied Sport Sience and Journalism at Hamburg Unversity
- worked in Sports Journalism and Social Journalism
- ran a gallery in Karamea, New Zealand
- sudied Ayurveda, Energies, Physics and alternative healing method in the quantum field (light transmissions, working with auras, re-creation of past dreams)
- studied Meditation
- studied Yoga in Vashisht, India, and all over the world – still continuing; 300h Hatha Yoga teacher (certified by Yoga Alliance International)
- still study my abilities like dimension hopping, dreaming with and for others, the warrior inside, percieving from the hidden and from others dreams, being no one in nothingness (observer), music making
- study now: Shamanism (for better dreaming, grounding, connecting in a cosmovision)
- creat art (since always) in drawing, painting, photography, video (as social and artistic projects)
- continue as nomad in this big world, that lost some of ist light – my mission: planting light and truth to face reality